Following on from yesterday’s post about getting back my flair for reading, purely out of delight I attach this addendum about a new mini-haul!
Firstly, though, I’d like to list my immediate priorities. I am reading a lot about Cuba at the moment. Over the past eight days, I have read:
– A History of Violence: Living and Dying in Central America
– The Cuban Revolution in the 21st Century
– The Politics of Che Guevara: Theory and Practice
This lunchtime, after a chicken tikka masala, I shall begin Army Politics in Cuba, 1898-1958.
On order, I await the delivery of:
– Unfinished Business: America and Cuba After the Cold War, 1989-2001
– Imperial State and Revolution: The United States and Cuba, 1952-1986
These of course give no small insight into some of my interests. However, I am happy to read absolutely anything; and today at work they are having a charity book sale. I have acted accordingly…
I LOVE books
Who would like to discuss their favourites over a cuppa?