It is December 1st, folks! The first day of Blogmas!
And what better way to kick it off than with a list of things I love about Christmas?
(These are in no particular order)
1. Advent calendars
2. Endless stalls of Christmassy things
3. Endless roast dinners
4. Impromptu fireside pub trips with family
5. Ending up with more chocolate than even you have an appetite for
6. ‘Fairytale of New York’
7. Home Alone
8. Seeing old (school) friends at the pub on Christmas Eve
9. The memory of being in the cinema with one of my oldest friends (literally; from nursery), Howard, seeing Jingle All the Way in the cinema upon release (1996); this comes into my head with every viewing
10. Christmas Day round a family friends’
11. Christmas #2 with school friends
12. Christmas specials of your favourite TV shows
***CHRISTMAS BONUS*** : Spending more time than usual with family
How many times does the word “Christmas” pop up in your list?
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TIME!!!